Because your dog deserves the best education

Why In-Home Training?

Why In-Home Training?K-9 Achievers primary objective is to train in the environment where your dog learns the best. In short, you will get more for your money spent by in-home training where the dog lives. Boarding and training facilities may be convenient for some, however your dog learns best in his home setting. There will be fewer distractions without the presence of new dogs, new smells, and a strange environment. The owner will have the assurance there will be no kennel cough contracted or other health issue concerns. As you transfer the instructions from the professional trainer to you the pet owner, there are no changes in surroundings. From your dog’s perspective, they are never left alone in a kennel facility and always get one on one attention. From an owner’s perspective, you will get the most for your money by training in the setting where your dog learns the fastest. You get the see what the trainer is doing, what the trainer is saying, and how corrections are made. Don’t forget the professional dog trainer is training the dog and your family as well.

Why In-home?

  • Your dog will not be lonely.
  • Your dog will not develop kennel cough.
  • An experienced, certified Professional Trainer works with your dog.
  • Your dog will listen and respect you…not just the trainer.
  • Your dog learns in the environment where he/she lives. *
  • You get more for your money…individualized training and attention without distractions. A group of 20 dogs is one big distraction.**
  • In-home professional training with K-9 Achievers, Inc.® is convenient and fun.

*Boarding and Training facilities may be convenient; however, your dog learns to work in that facility for that trainer. Health may also be an issue when using a board and train facility.

**Group classes may be beneficial for socialization and starting basic obedience for puppies, but they typically fall short in providing the owner with enough one-on-one attention needed for success.

Note: Boarding and Training facilities may be convenient; however, your dog learns to work in that facility for that trainer. Health may also be an issue when using a board and train facility.

Note: Group classes may be beneficial for socialization and starting basic obedience for puppies, but they typically fall short in providing the owner with enough one-on-one attention needed for success.

Lessons are once a week. This enables you to focus on the techniques and commands with your dog between lessons. We are going to teach you along with your dog. Definitely! 40% of the training is for the dog and the other 60% is for you. Your dog’s progress depends on your dedication. The limitations are generally from the owner/trainer and not the dog.